Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Project Ele by Rebecca Gober and Courtney Nukels

Author: Rebecca Gober and Courtney Nuckels

Pages: 231(ebook) 338(paperback) 

Stars:  ****

Overview: Millions have died and many more are dying. To preserve the human race project ELE is put into place. Since the earth is heating up fast people are sent to F.E.M.A shelters. Willow is a 15 year old girl who must adapt to her new life inside the shelter. She has to make new friends,work full time, and have her first relationship. After coming across some interesting things Willow and her friends begin to have strange abilities. Willow and her friends sat out to solve what these new abilities means but there may be a price to pay. 


My review: Willow is a like able teen who finds out that living inside won't just be a joy ride. She most work now and go to school. This book had some funny points and a small amount of sad points. The book totally took a turn that i didn't see coming. The ending makes you feel that you need to read the next book who you will be kind of lost. I gave it 4 stars because I'm not sure if I like it or not. while there was a point where I could not put the book down and was laughing out loud the turn it took was just kind of different in my opinion. I think the ending is what made me confused and I don't know why. The ending kind of left you hanging I guess that's why their are more books to be read.


No comments:

Post a Comment