Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Islamic apps that I love

Today wanted to share with you all some Islamic apps that I love and find helpful. I have an android phone so I don't know if these apps are available for other devices.


    Important lessons by Fawaid apps
This app contains 18 lessons that every Muslim should know. It is from the work of shaykh Abdul Azeez Ibn Baz. One lesson this app contains is about the 6 nullifying acts of ablution. I love this app because it compacts some important lesson in one place that you can take along with you. It's right at hand for quick reminders.







  Are we forced or do we have free will is a ebook.It is a booklet translation Sharh Hadeeth Jibra'eel by Shaikh Muhammad ibn Saleh al-Uthaimeen. It explains the 4 levels of Eeman(faith) in the Divine Decree, Allah's Will, Allah's Decree, and many other things. I find that this ebook breaks down the understanding Divine Decree in a why that makes it clear. Nice app to have if your on the go and want to read a book but don't want to carry a book with you.











This app is by AbdurRahman.org
It provides you with Islamic knowledge according to Quran and sunnah.
They once had a website that I would read from but the website is no longer working.










 This app has daily Duaa's and Azkar that are simple. I love that it has duaa's that you can say after Salat, in morning, ones for the evening and others. There is even a little star that you can click to add a dua to your Favorites and you can access that dua without going through all the others. There is even a missed Rakah that shows you with pictures the correct procedure to do if you missed Rakahs in Salat.













These are just some of the Islamic apps I love. I would love to hear what apps you have/ love so  leave a comment. Till next time Assalmualkium


No comments:

Post a Comment