Wednesday, June 24, 2015

United we spy by Allay Carter (book review)

Author: Ally Carter
pages: 293
Stars: *****
Overview: Cammie and her friends finally know why the Circle of Cavan has been hunting her. Now with that knowledge the spy girls and Zach must track down the leaders and stop they before they implement a master plan that will change Cammie and her country forever. The Gallagher girls have grown up. Cammie's memories are still a little foggy but that does not stop her ability to stand for what is right and what she believes in. Cammie and her friends go through a roller coaster of attacks and emotions. It starts  off with Cammie and her mom undercover tracking one circle leader. Only to be attacked by the unforgettable Catherine Goode. This is the start of many more attacks from Circle members. In the mist of it all Cammie and her friends must decide what they want to do with the rest of there lives. Because graduation is right around the corner.

 My review: I absolutely love Ally Carter writing. You hang on by every word and never want to put down the book. But you have too. From the start of the book to the end I was excited to see what was going to happen. Each character grow up to be strong girls/guys. I have grown with this book and I love how each year the girls grow as well. United we spy had a lot of action that kept you wanting more. Big secrets where reviled that I didn't see coming. Special moments are going to happen and sad ones where you think people are going to die. Page 285 holds one of my favorite quotes from Zach "I will never see you again". I wont tell you why I love it so much or who he was saying it too,but when you read it you might get why I loved it. But to be honest I don't really know why this made me laugh so hard. Read the book and you will fall in love with the Gallagher girls all over again.

 If you read this book let me know what you thought and InshaAllah I will back with another post. Assalmualkium
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment