Wednesday, May 13, 2015

School

It seems like all my post these days are about school. I don't mean for it to be but it's the biggest thing that is happening in my life right now. You may remember when i said i will be graduating.....well that is not the case this spring. Apparently I have to take 7 more classes. Yeah not to happy about that. I had talk to any advisor the prior semester and she never metioned that I would need to take more classes then just microbiology. This is one reason why I can't wait to be done at this school. So un-organized and so un-professional. I need people who will take the time to explain to me what has to be done so I can succeed. I don't want to have to guess at what I have to do. If your my advisor give me the advice I need. So I won't be graduating unitl this time next year Insha'Allah. It sucks but it is the plan Allah has for me and He knows what is best for me. I just have to be patient

No comments:

Post a Comment