Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Short update

The last 3 weeks have been crazy busy. From projects to reports to a baby being born to my niece turning 5. I have been just so busy and I'm starting to stress. I don't want to and I'm trying not to but its not working out.  On April 13 my little brother was born after weeks of waiting I will get to see him tomorrow. Today (April 14)my niece turned 5 which is crazy to think she's five already. I have a unknown bacteria report/project that I have been working on. InshaAllah I do well on it because I'm worried about it a lot. I a!so have a report that's do Sunday that I haven't touched. Top it all off finals are in a couple weeks and I don't feel ready. I need to destress my life but I don't know how to do it. What ways do y'all destress?  I would love to hear what works for you. All right good bye:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment