Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Nivea in-shower body lotion

  When I first saw an ad for in-shower body lotion I was like "There is no way that is going to work.""Does it really moisturise your skin?" "Won't water just wash off the lotion?" I wanted to give it a try but I didn't want to buy something and not like it. So I found a free sample somewhere online and received it 4-6 weeks later. There are 3 different in-shower lotions;hydrating,nourishing and smoothing. I asked to be sent the nourishing one which is for very dry skin. Due to the fact that it was winter time my skin was super dry so I figured something for very dry skin was just what I needed. The hydrating one is for normal to dry skin and smoothing is for dry skin. Each lotion has something that is unique to them that helps your skin.The hydrating lotion has sea minerals,nourishing has almond oil and smoothing has shea butter inside.

 Well how does it work? Simple..With 3 easy steps:
1. Wash like you normally do and rinse off
2. Apply lotion
3.Rinse off,dry and go

 I have to first say that I love lotion and I have tried ALOT of lotion. I'm quite picky about my lotion too. The in-shower body lotion has to be one of my top 3 lotions. That is saying a lot about the product right there.Hello its not top 5 its top 3. Why have I included it in my top 3? Well because.... it leaves my body feeling super soft and nourished.After the first time using it I could tell a difference in my skin. The lotion stayed on all day even with making wudu throughout the day. It was easy to apply and went on smooth. They recommend you wash the tub after taking a shower to try avoid slipping and also avoid putting it on the bottom of your foot. The only down side to this has to be the price.I love it but I'm not sure its worth almost $6 but I will be buying this in the future.

Have any of you tried in-shower body lotion? What where your thoughts? If you give this a try let me know what you thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment