Wednesday, March 11, 2015

How I plan 2015

I love planners and planning out things. It helps me to accomplish things that I would like to get done in a day, week, month or year. I have not as of yet brought an expensive planner but I don't feel you have to. This year I brought a $1 pink weekly planner from the dollar store. Last year I brought a kitten :) wall calender also from the dollar store and the year before that I used paper and made my own. If you make your own your making it the way you want so your getting more from it but, it is time consuming.  Today I'm going to share with you how I plan and maybe you will pick up some tips along the way. Share some of your tips in a comment I'll love to hear them as I'm always watching videos on planning.Let's get planning.......

 Since I'm in school my planner is based off what I have to do that week/month for school. To help me plan out my week/month I first look at what I have to do for each class and when its due. I try to plan for 2 weeks in advance to 3 weeks but since I'm in school somethings are planned for months like my final(not looking forward to that).



I love InkJoy pens and to plan I NEED InkJoy pens. I love that they come in a rainbow of colors so I can color code. I love for everything I'm doing to have color. So for important things it has to be in the color red and for studying religion it has to be light blue. In the planner there is a note section and in the section I made a color code so I can make sure I write the right things in the right color. Like I say before red is important,light blue is religion,pink is for lab,purple is for lecture,orange is for business class,light green is for blog,light purple is other, and dark green is ASL(American Sign Language). The colors that I'm using for school right now will change when I'm done this semester.On the note page I also have tutoring hours for this semester just in case I need it.




The planner is set up with a week spread on 2 pages.So you see 3 days on one side and 4 on the other. I have another system that goes along with my planner and it involves a piece of paper. On the piece of paper I write the day and under that I write out what has to be done that day. As I complete the task I cross it off and if don't complete the task I just move it to the next day. On the paper I don't just write what has to be done for school but other task I have to get done.



It helps me a lot to have my task/ plans written out for me to see then it does to have it on my phone or computer. How do you plan? What way works best for you? Computer? Phone? Tablet? Writen out? I would love to hear from you so leave a comment and have a wonderful day:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment