Wednesday, February 25, 2015

I'm back !!!!!!!

  Oh how I have missed writing on this blog. I thought about it almost everyday. I wanted/needed to get back to writing on here. So much has happened like a year new and growing up. Yes growing up.. I am now a 24 year old women looking to grow even more in knowledge.

  About three months ago I went on a mission to find out about changing my blog over to wordpress.com and as much as I loved what I found I feel its not for me at this time. Anyway that is one of the big reasons I stepped away from my blog for a while. Along with finding out about WordPress I needed to find out way's to improve my blog so I can put the best me into it. I have ideas I want to share and more that will certainly come. This blog will not only be a place to share my ideas but a place for me to grow. Speaking of growing.....




Oh how much my nieces have grown. Time went by so fast that I can't believe that the little baby girl I saw born which feels like yesterday will be 5 in April! Then my second niece will be making 3! The baby will become a little big girl by turning 1! They grow so fast. Of course my siblings are getting older right along with them and we should be getting a new sibling soon. My family keeps growing which is blessing from Allah(God) that I'm so grateful for. My family can drive my crazy but I would never want to change them.


 School has been going great this semester Alhamdulillaah. I am insha Allah on my last semester at a two year college with plans to transfer to another school to continue on my school journey. I don't know when this will be but Insha Allah before 2016. I'm looking at schools right and weighing out my options. I found some that sound really nice that might be the one for me. As of right now this semester I'm taking microbiology lecture, microbiology lab and a business class. I need to talk to a advisor and see if I need to do anything else before I graduate, which will be this coming May. My GPA is not where I would love for it to be so I might take another class for the half semester to help it out a little. I need to find out what I can do with the degree I will receive as no one talked to me about these things when I entered the school. Me being a young girl who didn't do her research upon entering needs to do it now.

 My plan for this blog is to try an post once a week on Wednesdays. The types of post I do might alternate between baking, garden, reviews, a general chat like this, crafts and more. The next post I do might be a baking post or a college study tip post. I'm just glad to be back at blogging and can't wait to do more. So stay tuned people...:-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment