Monday, June 9, 2014

Update

I believe my last update a talked about how school was coming to an end and it has about a month ago. I'm trying to enjoy my time out of school before the next semester starts. I did very well last semester and Insha' Allah (god welling) I will do the same next semester. Guess what one of my sisters graduated from high-school! Its amazing how much time flys and everyday we need to try an get closer to where we need to be. Quran class is going well Alhamdulillaah. I don't remember the last time I wrote about it but its going well. Since I have been out of school I have been reading a lot and catching up on YouTube videos. I need to put more effort into Islamic studies I started out fine then it started to fall but I need to get back on it. I'm also trying to do cake related things more or baking in general. I want to make a hummingbird cake this week but we'll see what happens. Garden wise I planted carrot, lettuce, and a bell pepper plant in the ground. It was a new experience and I'm going to do a whole post on it. I think that's it for updates see you later  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment