Friday, June 13, 2014

Fun Friday

Here's what I'm loving

SHOWS:

The 100-the season finale was Wednesday it ended with a what? Kind of ending. Overall love the show

19 kids and counting- ended last Tuesday and I can't wait for the next season. If you haven't watched it....go now!

Pretty little liers- it came back on Tuesday and the season looks promising

Catfish- this season has been pretty crazy so far with only 1 real person.

NOOK:

I'm enjoying my nook a lot more. Since I've been out of school I have been reading from my nook almost everyday

GARDEN:

I love gardening so much and this past couple of weeks I think about it a lot. Trying out new techniques and think about what to plant next.

GAMES:

Farmville- its for the phone and I have been playing it everyday for about an hour. So yeah I'm addicted

No comments:

Post a Comment